แปลเพลง TP - Rod Wave ความหมายเพลง

Yeah (Turn me up, 5)
เย้ (เร่งเสียงขึ้นหน่อย 5)
Uh, yeah, uh
อ่า เย้ อ่า
And if the life too fast for you (Yeah)
และหากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
Count a million cash with my eyes closed (Yeah, no)
ฉันก็นับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count— yeah (Yeah, no)
ฉันนับได้... ใช่แล้ว

And if the life too fast for you
และหากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
I'll give up my past for you
ฉันจะยอมทิ้งอดีตเพื่อเธอ
If the life too fast for you
หากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
I'll give up my past, but I'll never give away my trap phone (Yeah, yeah)
ฉันจะยอมทิ้งอดีต แต่จะไม่มีวันยกโทรศัพท์สายลับของฉันให้ใครเด็ดขาด
I can count a million cash with my eyes closed (Yeah, yeah)
ฉันนับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count two million cash with a blindfold
ฉันนับเงินสองล้านได้แม้ถูกปิดตา
Bae, you real bad from head to toe (Yeah)
ที่รัก เธอแซ่บสุดขั้วตั้งแต่หัวจดเท้า
We got great s*x just like animals
เซ็กส์ของเรามันเร่าร้อนเหมือนสัตว์ป่า
If you like rough s*x, baby, let me know, yeah
หากเธอชอบเซ็กส์แบบรุนแรง ที่รัก บอกฉันมาได้เลย
Count a million cash with my eyes closed
นับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count a million cash, yeah
ฉันนับเงินล้านได้สบายๆ
Uh-huh, uh, uh
อืมฮึ อ่า
And if the life too fast for you
และหากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
I'll give up my past for you
ฉันจะยอมทิ้งอดีตเพื่อเธอ
I can count a million cash with my eyes closed
ฉันนับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count two million cash with a blindfold
ฉันนับเงินสองล้านได้แม้ถูกปิดตา

I got real hustler in my DNA
เลือดนักต่อสู้ดิ้นรนมันอยู่ใน DNA ของฉัน
Got an eighteen-wheeler couple hunnid miles away (Yeah)
มีรถ 18 ล้อวิ่งอยู่ห่างออกไปไม่กี่ร้อยไมล์
Got a real country boy in every motherf*ckin' state (Yeah, yeah)
มีพรรคพวกเด็กบ้านนอกตัวจริงอยู่ในแม่งทุกๆ รัฐ
Just go to Alabama all the way back to the A (Yeah)
ตั้งแต่แอลลาบามาไปจนถึงแอตแลนตา
I'm a hustlin' motherf*cker, I'm addicted to the pape'
ฉันมันพวกนักสู้ตัวแม่ เสพติดการทำเงินเป็นชีวิตจิตใจ
I might post up in your ghetto, do a thousand in a day
ฉันอาจไปปักหลักในสลัมของพวกแก ทำเงินได้เป็นพันเหรียญในวันเดียว
Knowin' n*ggas sellin' merch the same way you sell an eighth
รู้ดีว่าพวกนั้นขายสินค้าเหมือนกับที่พวกแกแบ่งขายยา
Same way you sell an eighth
เหมือนกับที่พวกแกแบ่งขายยานั่นแหละ
And I can't take no orders, d*ckface, get your shit straight
และฉันไม่รับคำสั่งใครทั้งนั้น ไอ้หน้าโง่ เคลียร์ตัวเองให้ดีก่อนเหอะ
I got old n*ggas pissed off, I hold my own weight
ฉันทำเอาพวกรุ่นใหญ่โมโห แต่ฉันยืนด้วยขาตัวเองได้เว้ย
You could never be my big dog, I got my own cake, yeah
แกไม่มีวันมาเป็นลูกพี่ฉันได้หรอก ฉันมีเงินของฉันเอง
Long live my big dog, watch me from the grave
ขอให้พี่ใหญ่ของฉันไปสู่สุขติ เฝ้ามองฉันจากหลุมศพนะ
I got old money stackin', new money on the way
ฉันมีเงินเก่าสะสมอยู่ และเงินใหม่กำลังเข้ามาอีก
I got diamonds in my mouth and tattoos in my face
มีเพชรประดับอยู่ในปาก และรอยสักเต็มใบหน้า
I got revenge in my heart, I swear to God that they gon' pay
ฉันมีความแค้นแน่นอยู่ในอก สาบานต่อพระเจ้าเลยว่าพวกมันต้องชดใช้
I swear to God
ฉันขอสาบานต่อพระเจ้า
Revenge in my heart
ความแค้นสลักอยู่ในใจ
Bae, come in and love me hard
ที่รัก มารักฉันให้หนักๆ ที

If the life too fast for you
หากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
I'll give up my past for you
ฉันจะยอมทิ้งอดีตเพื่อเธอ
If the life too fast for you
หากชีวิตมันก้าวเร็วเกินไปสำหรับเธอ
I'll give up my past, but I'll never give away my trap phone
ฉันจะยอมทิ้งอดีต แต่จะไม่มีวันยกโทรศัพท์สายลับของฉันให้ใคร
I can count a million cash with my eyes closed
ฉันนับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count two million cash with a blindfold
ฉันนับเงินสองล้านได้แม้ถูกปิดตา
We have great s*x just like animals
เซ็กส์ของเรามันเร่าร้อนเหมือนสัตว์ป่า
If you like rough s*x, baby, let me know
หากเธอชอบเซ็กส์แบบรุนแรง ที่รัก บอกฉันมาได้เลย
Let me know, yeah
บอกฉันมาสิ
Count a million cash with my eyes closed
นับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count two million cash with a blindfold
ฉันนับเงินสองล้านได้แม้ถูกปิดตา
Have great s*x just like animals
เซ็กส์ของเรามันเร่าร้อนเหมือนสัตว์ป่า
If you like rough s*x, baby, let me know
หากเธอชอบเซ็กส์แบบรุนแรง ที่รัก บอกฉันมาได้เลย
Count a million cash with my eyes closed
นับเงินล้านได้แม้ยามหลับตา
I can count two million cash
ฉันนับเงินสองล้านได้สบายๆ

Yeah, a million cash
ใช่แล้ว เงินล้านนั่นน่ะ
Yeah, a million cash
เงินล้านนั่นน่ะ
Uh, two million cash
อ่า เงินสองล้าน
I just burned three million cash, yeah
ฉันเพิ่งผลาญเงินเล่นไปสามล้านเอง