แปลเพลง Crash Out - Tinashe เนื้อเพลง

(Uh, uh, uh)
Go crazy (Uh), go, go, go, go, ayy, ayy (Goin')
Go crazy, crazy (Goin', mm)
Mm, go crazy, ayy (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Go crazy, crazy (Yeah, yeah)
Go, go, go, go, go, go (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Think I'm 'bout to lose it, I don't even care no more
คิดว่าฉันกำลังจะสติแตกแล้ว และฉันไม่สนใจอะไรอีกต่อไปแล้ว
I been on some cool shit, but I'm 'bout to lose control
ฉันเคยใจเย็นและทำตัวชิลๆ มาตลอด แต่ตอนนี้ฉันกำลังจะคุมตัวเองไม่อยู่แล้ว
I'm 'bout to crash out, every time I go outside (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
ฉันพร้อมจะสติแตกระเบิดอารมณ์ออกมาทุกครั้งที่ออกไปข้างนอก
Think I'm 'bout to lose it (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
คิดว่าฉันกำลังจะสติแตกแล้วจริงๆ

Don't talk to me
อย่ามาคุยกับฉัน
Used to play nice but I'm off of it (Nice)
เมื่อก่อนเคยทำตัวดีๆ ด้วย แต่ตอนนี้พอแล้ว
Can't take the bait they offering (Bait)
จะไม่ยอมตกเป็นเหยื่อคำยั่วยุที่พวกนั้นเสนอมาอีก
And all of that stress on top of it (Stress)
แถมยังมีเรื่องความเครียดพวกนั้นซ้ำเติมเข้ามาอีก
I just need to get my energy right (Energy right)
ฉันแค่อยากปรับพลังงานของตัวเองให้กลับมาเข้าที่เข้าทาง
What you want from me? I (What you want from me? I)
พวกเธอต้องการอะไรจากฉันกันแน่?
They been pressing me, I (They been pressing me, I)
พวกนั้นคอยแต่จะกดดันฉัน
This can't be what this life is like
ชีวิตมันไม่ควรจะต้องมาเป็นแบบนี้สิ
It's overrated, in a city full of people tryna make it
มันเกินจริงไปหมด ในเมืองที่เต็มไปด้วยผู้คนที่พยายามจะประสบความสำเร็จ
The American dream is outdated
ภาพความฝันแบบอเมริกันดรีมมันล้าสมัยไปแล้ว
Now they sitting on the Internet hating
ตอนนี้พวกเขาก็เอาแต่นั่งอยู่บนอินเทอร์เน็ตเพื่อคอยเกลียดชังคนอื่น

Talk sh*t but can't back it up (Back it up)
ปากดีแต่ไม่มีปัญญาทำได้อย่างที่พูด
'Bout to hit the switch, 'bout to cut 'em off (Cut 'em off)
กำลังจะสับสวิตช์ และกำลังจะตัดพวกนั้นออกไปจากชีวิต
All these motherf*ckers 'bout to set me off (Set me off)
พวกเลวๆ พวกนี้กำลังจะทำให้ฉันสติแตก
I swear, no, I'm not the one (The one)
สาบานได้เลยว่าอย่ามาล้อเล่นกับคนอย่างฉัน

Think I'm 'bout to lose it (Lose it), I don't even care no more
คิดว่าฉันกำลังจะสติแตกแล้ว และฉันไม่สนใจอะไรอีกต่อไปแล้ว
I been on some cool shit (Uh, uh), but I'm 'bout to lose control (Lose control)
ฉันเคยใจเย็นมาตลอด แต่ตอนนี้ฉันกำลังจะคุมตัวเองไม่อยู่แล้ว
I'm 'bout to crash out, every time I go outside (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
ฉันพร้อมจะสติแตกระเบิดอารมณ์ออกมาทุกครั้งที่ออกไปข้างนอก
Think I'm 'bout to lose it (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
คิดว่าฉันกำลังจะสติแตกแล้วจริงๆ
(Think I'm 'bout to lose it, lose it)

I don't wanna be humble (I don't wanna be humble)
ฉันไม่อยากต้องมานั่งถ่อมตัวอีกแล้ว
I don't wanna be sweet no more (Sweet)
ไม่อยากทำตัวอ่อนหวานน่ารักอีกต่อไป
I don't wanna be a good girl (I don't wanna be a good girl)
ไม่อยากเป็นเด็กดีอีกแล้ว
I don't wanna be nice, f*ck being polite
ไม่อยากทำตัวน่ารัก ช่างหัวการมีมารยาทมันเถอะ
I'm just being real, everybody uptight
ฉันก็แค่เป็นคนตรงไปตรงมา แต่ทุกคนกลับทำตัวเครียดกันไปเอง
Don't need validation but it would be nice (Yeah)
ไม่ได้ต้องการให้ใครมายอมรับ หรอกนะ แต่ถ้ามีมันก็คงดี
I can't pretend (Yeah)
ฉันแกล้งทำเป็นเสแสร้งไม่ไหวแล้ว
All my enemies getting in my head (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
ศัตรูพวกนั้นคอยแต่จะเข้ามาปั่นหัวฉัน
(Yeah, yeah)
Call me crazy (Mm), I been so distracted
จะหาว่าฉันบ้าก็ได้ เพราะตอนนี้ฉันไขว้เขวไปหมดแล้ว
I'm just tryna focus (Focus), now I wanna know
ฉันพยายามจะโฟกัสกับตัวเอง แต่ตอนนี้ฉันแค่อยากรู้ว่า

How you talk sh*t but can't back it up? (Yeah)
พวกเธอปากดีกันจังแต่ไม่มีปัญญาทำได้อย่างที่พูดได้ยังไง?
'Bout to hit the switch, 'bout to cut 'em off (Off)
กำลังจะสับสวิตช์ และกำลังจะตัดพวกนั้นออกไปจากชีวิต
All these motherf*ckers 'bout to set me off (Off)
พวกเลวๆ พวกนี้กำลังจะทำให้ฉันสติแตก
I swear, no, I'm not the one (The one)
สาบานได้เลยว่าอย่ามาล้อเล่นกับคนอย่างฉัน

Think I'm 'bout to lose it (Think I'm 'bout, lose it all), I don't even care no more (Oh)
คิดว่าฉันกำลังจะสติแตกแล้ว และฉันไม่สนใจอะไรอีกต่อไปแล้ว
I been on some cool shit (Oh, oh), but I'm 'bout to lose control (Control)
ฉันเคยใจเย็นมาตลอด แต่ตอนนี้ฉันกำลังจะคุมตัวเองไม่อยู่แล้ว
I'm 'bout to crash out (Crash out), every time I go outside
ฉันพร้อมจะสติแตกระเบิดอารมณ์ออกมาทุกครั้งที่ออกไปข้างนอก
Everywhere I look now, everybody lost their mind
มองไปทางไหนตอนนี้ ทุกคนก็ดูเหมือนจะบ้ากันไปหมดแล้ว

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Think I'm 'bout to lose it)
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Think I'm 'bout to lose it)
Yeah, yeah, yeah (I don't even care no more)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Think I'm 'bout to lose it)
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Think I'm 'bout to lose it)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah (Uh, uh, uh)
Go crazy (Uh), go, go, go, go (Yeah, yeah, yeah), ayy, ayy (Goin')
Go crazy, crazy (Goin', mm)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah) Mm, go crazy, ayy (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Go crazy, crazy (Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah, yeah) Go, go, go, go, go, go