[Verse 1]
You know I'm already out there, outside
เธอรู้ดีว่าฉันออกมารอข้างนอกตั้งนานแล้ว
Please, you can't hold me back there, no
ได้โปรดเถอะ เธอฉุดรั้งฉันไว้ตรงนั้นไม่ได้อีกแล้ว
You say it's not for me (Mm)
เธอบอกว่ามันไม่เหมาะกับฉันหรอก
You're missing the whole point, babe, please
เธอเข้าใจประเด็นผิดไปไกลเลยที่รัก ได้โปรดเถอะ
Been back and forth for three whole weeks
พวกเราสับสนกลับไปกลับมาอยู่แบบนี้ตั้งสามสัปดาห์เต็ม
The highs aren't high enough for me
ช่วงเวลาดีๆ มันไม่ได้มีความสุขมากพอสำหรับฉันอีกต่อไป
Been down enough to know where this leads
และฉันก็ดิ่งมามากพอที่จะรู้ว่าเรื่องนี้จะจบลงอย่างไร
[Pre-Chorus]
Never really had a choice with me (Pa-da, pa-pa-pa)
ไม่เคยมีทางเลือกจริงจังให้กับฉันเลย
I still stand here, and I can't believe
ฉันยังคงยืนอยู่ตรงนี้ และฉันแทบไม่อยากจะเชื่อเลย
When you said I had no voice, you see (Pa-da, pa-pa-pa)
ในตอนที่เธอบอกว่าฉันไม่มีสิทธิ์ออกเสียงอะไรเลย
I lied, you lied (Ooh, yeah)
ฉันโกหก และเธอก็โกหกเช่นกัน
[Chorus]
When you're so caught up but it's not enough
เมื่อเธอหมกมุ่นอยู่กับมัน แต่มันก็ยังไม่เพียงพอ
It keeps me up, I can't keep this up
มันทำให้นอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนกับสิ่งนี้ได้อีกต่อไป
And you feel so much when they won't give up (It keeps me)
และเธอรู้สึกมากมายเหลือเกินในตอนที่พวกเขาไม่ยอมตัดใจ
It keeps me up, I can't keep this up
มันทำให้ฉันนอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนต่อไปได้อีกแล้ว
[Post-Chorus]
You can't figure me out, yeah
เธอไม่มีวันเข้าใจตัวตนของฉันได้หรอก
Think you'd figure this out, babe
คิดว่าเธอจะเข้าใจเรื่องนี้ได้แล้วซะอีก ที่รัก
You won't figure me out, yeah
เธอไม่มีวันอ่านฉันออกหรอก
You can't figure me out, babe
เธอไม่มีทางเข้าใจฉันได้เลย
[Verse 2]
You said you're in love with her, still standing in front of me
เธอบอกว่าเธอรักผู้หญิงคนนั้น ทั้งๆ ที่ยังยืนอยู่ตรงหน้าฉัน
Meanwhile, it's all a game, just took me a second to see beneath
ในขณะเดียวกัน ทั้งหมดมันก็แค่เกม ใช้เวลาแค่แป๊บเดียวฉันก็มองเห็นความจริงข้างใน
Oh, won't you just get over me? The truth is you weren't hard to leave (So hard to leave)
ทำไมเธอไม่ลืมฉันไปสักทีล่ะ? ความจริงก็คือเธอไม่ได้เดินจากไปยากขนาดนั้นเลย
That last time was kind of me (Last time was kind of me), can we leave it there?
ครั้งล่าสุดนั้นฉันปรานีมากพอแล้ว ให้มันจบลงแค่นั้นได้ไหม?
[Pre-Chorus]
Never really had a choice with me (Pa-da, pa-pa-pa)
ไม่เคยมีทางเลือกจริงจังให้กับฉันเลย
I still stand here, and I can't believe (Mm)
ฉันยังคงยืนอยู่ตรงนี้ และฉันแทบไม่อยากจะเชื่อเลย
When you said I had no voice, you see (Pa-da, pa-pa-pa)
ในตอนที่เธอบอกว่าฉันไม่มีสิทธิ์ออกเสียงอะไรเลย
I lied, you lied (Ooh, yeah)
ฉันโกหก และเธอก็โกหกเช่นกัน
[Chorus]
When you're so caught up (You're so caught up) but it's not enough (Not enough)
เมื่อเธอหมกมุ่นอยู่กับมัน แต่มันก็ยังไม่เพียงพอ
It keeps me up (It keeps me up), I can't keep this up (I can't keep this up)
มันทำให้นอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนกับสิ่งนี้ได้อีกต่อไป
And you feel so much (You feel so much) when they won't give up (They won't give up)
และเธอรู้สึกมากมายเหลือเกินในตอนที่พวกเขาไม่ยอมตัดใจ
It keeps me up (It keeps me up), I can't keep this up (I can't keep this up)
มันทำให้ฉันนอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนต่อไปได้อีกแล้ว
[Post-Chorus]
You can't figure me out, yeah (You can't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีวันเข้าใจตัวตนของฉันได้หรอก
Think you'd figure this out, babe (Think you'd figure this out)
คิดว่าเธอจะเข้าใจเรื่องนี้ได้แล้วซะอีก ที่รัก
You won't figure me out, yeah (You won't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีวันอ่านฉันออกหรอก
You can't figure me out, babe (You can't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีทางเข้าใจฉันได้เลย
[Bridge]
Whatever I say, you say, we don't know
ไม่ว่าฉันจะพูดอะไร เธอกลับบอกว่าเราไม่รู้อะไรเลย
Whatever I say, you say, we don't know
ไม่ว่าฉันจะพูดอะไร เธอกลับบอกว่าเราไม่รู้อะไรเลย
Whatever I say, you say, we don't know
ไม่ว่าฉันจะพูดอะไร เธอกลับบอกว่าเราไม่รู้อะไรเลย
Whatever I say, you say, we don't know
ไม่ว่าฉันจะพูดอะไร เธอกลับบอกว่าเราไม่รู้อะไรเลย
[Chorus]
When you're so caught up (You're so caught up) but it's not enough (Not enough)
เมื่อเธอหมกมุ่นอยู่กับมัน แต่มันก็ยังไม่เพียงพอ
It keeps me up (It keeps me up), I can't keep this up (I can't keep this up)
มันทำให้นอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนกับสิ่งนี้ได้อีกต่อไป
And you feel so much (You feel so much) when they won't give up (They won't give up)
และเธอรู้สึกมากมายเหลือเกินในตอนที่พวกเขาไม่ยอมตัดใจ
It keeps me up (It keeps me up), I can't keep this up (I can't keep this up)
มันทำให้ฉันนอนไม่หลับ ฉันไม่อาจทนต่อไปได้อีกแล้ว
[Post-Chorus]
You can't figure me out, yeah (You can't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีวันเข้าใจตัวตนของฉันได้หรอก
Think you'd figure this out, babe (Think you'd figure this out)
คิดว่าเธอจะเข้าใจเรื่องนี้ได้แล้วซะอีก ที่รัก
You won't figure me out, yeah (You won't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีวันอ่านฉันออกหรอก
You can't figure me out, babe (You can't figure me out)
เธอไม่มีทางเข้าใจฉันได้เลย